Thursday 26 May 2011

That's all folks.....

SO. there we go, officially, another year over....not 'technically'...technically I've only been at uni for 8 months and 2 of those have been spent on holiday. But, the other day i went on a 'taster day' at the hospital i will be working at for the next 3 years (as of september) and i tell you what, it feels like starting school again!
I need to get shoes and smart clothes and, ok maybe not stationary any more, but a stethoscope at least! Its that nervous excitement combined with a hella lot of anticipation.
Im the first of my house to finish my exams, and am quick-scarpering it on sunday to save them the annoyance of having me loping around, getting up at midday and going back to bed half an hour later having eaten breakfast. Its a bit of a strange and emotional time actually, because this was us all 3 years ago




And this is us now




and its really sad to think that we wont be living together any more and that people are moving away and I'll be in manchester for the next 3 years.

Its pretty amazing to see how far we come and that were still friends. I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment